Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lego Delivery Dec

Shipment from France & US
Caveman figure to show the size of these packs.

My order from BN arrives today, it took about 35 days (via airmail) and I'm glad it arrives safetly. The sets are shipped from different warehouses, one from US and 2 boxes from France (Laposte). Items were well packed and protected with air bubble.

Now I have 3 large postman mailing bags.

From US in Lego Box, lego not damage

2 boxes from France. In time for Christmas!


The 3 sets of Hogwarts Castle (buy 2 get 3rd free), includes further discount during purchase, the promotion was for a very short period. For any purchase from overseas, I would recommend using Paypal for payment rather than deduct direct from credit cards. If the items doesn't arrive, you can always file for item not received, within 45 days of payment (for paypal) so there is buyer protection. There are risks in buying, one of a fellow collector received her items but the lego set had badly damaged box (good that it arrives), others mentioned not receiving their orders at all.

One set belongs to a friend and my nephew/niece can share a box for Christmas. The last is for me to keep. No risks no gain, each box cost about 40% OF current Singapore retail price. I'm not really a Harry Potter fan, probably will modify the castle for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment