Sunday, December 12, 2010

Singapore Toys Games & Comic Convention Dec 2010

Hot Toys Predator, apart from Lego, I have interest in Star Wars, LOTR, Predator, Aliens and others. As this is just a lego blog, I'm not going to write much on this.

My favourite Simpsons!

Last Saturday 11 Dec, visited the Singapore Toys, Games & Comic Convention (STGCC 2010) held at Suntec, this is the 3rd year. In the last 2 years admission was free, I didn't attend back then and was reluctant to go this year but to cut long story short, I went down because of friends.

The admission fee is $15, for me a discount at $13, honestly nothing much inside. Here are some of the pictures I snapped on that day.

End of the day, I received free Marvel Posters with the main artist signitures, Salvador Larroca and Alex Maleev.

Taking a break from Lego, hope lego fans don't mind if I deviate from our usual posts :)


The only lego display at the convention, the hoth battle scene

Display put up by the Star Wars Fan club in Singapore, lego & action figures hoth diorama

As a Star Wars fan, I enjoyed this hoth base diorama. I met the owner of these.

One of the Chinese designed game, the big Koala bear will follow the character slaying monsters. Kind of interesting but get bored after 5 mins of playing.


Hoy Toys Iron Man

Cosplay culture in Singapore. The teenagers gathered outside the convention hall dressed up as comic characters and allow visitors to take pictures of them.


This is one of the best contestant, she probably won the cosplay competition

Lots of photographers at the place

Cosplay girls enjoyed all the attention. Some of the selected pictures, I decided not to upload all of them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment