Friday, August 20, 2010

Lego Castle Fright Knights - Fire Cart & Catapault Cart

Fright Knights Fire Cart 2538 and Fright Knights Catapault Cart 2540

Fright Knights Bat Lord with no cape, what attracted me is the bat helmet

With the shell logo on the box, part of the promotion campaign


Received the following items in the mailbox last night, the Fright Knights Fire Cart (from USA) and the loose Catapault Cart (from Singapore), both sets arrived on the same day.

Both sets are Promotional release with Shell petrol worldwide in 1998.

Castle Fright Knights Fire Cart 2538 - 20 pieces with 1 knight, I don't intend to open up this box.

Castle Fright Knights Catapault Cart 2540 - 28 pieces with 1 knight (complete with instruction)

Personal Note:
After yesterday purchase at the sales, I have decided not to buy any lego from Sept till Dec this year. I might extend the "no buy" to next year from Jan till Feb, time to pause and enjoy what I have now. Although I will be making a payment for the mini figures series 2 shortly at the end of the month.

There will be updates on the lego blog every week, with my current stock on hand, I'm able to open one box every week till the end of the year, and I think this is enough.

More interesting posts coming next,
stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment