Thursday, December 30, 2010

Looking back at 2010


The last day of 2010, in retrospect it had been a meaningful year in my lego collection.


Started this blog at the end of May and I think my knowledge on lego has increased after 7 months of blogging (hundreds of post).

From a few visitors a day (less than 10 when i just started) to thousand of visitors who had visited the blog. As of today, 100 different countries had visited this blog and received visitors from all the 50 US states. I hope this blog will expand further in terms of visitors.

a little humour


It is not necessary to buy or follow every new lego release, if we were to do so, we will end up collecting more... kind of endless buying. It is recommended to focus on the themes you like and stick to it. But if you goes into City? you can still control. A small neighbour will grow into a town, a town to a city. Yes I know someone whose City is growing out of control (storage & $), train station, new street, get that modular.

Life is more than just a 2 x 4 brick. Obsession with anything is harmful.

In the new year, the blog will continue to have random posts, a showcase for lego moc from all over the world, interesting product release, pictures from fellow collectors and latest market updates.

Finally in the coming year, I hope to find a creative way to store my lego collection on top of my other toys collection, and to open more lego sets for play.

See you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment