Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lego Asia Blog Update

LegoAsia is now ads free! Google adsense was removed from my blog yesterday. I hope this will enhance the blog in another way.

Lego blog seen a sudden surge in visitors for the last 10 days or so (since my post on minifigures series 3 on 19 Sept), visitors increased 5 - 6 times from the usual 20-30 visitors per day to an average of 150 - 200 per day, as displayed on the flag counter. LegoAsia will overtake my main blog Hedgehog & Friends shortly.

Since LegoAsia celebrated 3 mths birthday on the 24 Aug, within a month or so, the flag counter added around 30 more new flags, with more than 2,000 unique visitors.

LegoAsia 3 months old

Thank you for your visit, the traffic to the blog surely encourages me, that will keep legoasia going.

No comments:

Post a Comment